Tuesday, September 4, 2012

love myself.





Aritzia Faux Leather Leggings, ‘Jack Daniel’s’ shirt, Artzia Boyfriend Plaid Shirt, Mackage ‘Kenya’ 


Steve Madden Flats
Photographer G.G
Rings: Antique diamond ring, ‘Love myself more than you’ Juicy Couture Ring, Watch: Michael Kors, Necklace: UO

A very typical ‘me’ outfit. I’m all about the layering and masculine touches with that slight feminine look. Adding the subtle edge to the look with the prettiest shoes from Steve Madden and of course no outfit is finished for me without some finger jewelry! So much of my wardrobe has been taken over by Aritzia clothes because I worked there for about two years and was pretty gaga over them a few years before that. But since broadening my style a bit, I've really tried to push myself to explore other stores and intermingle my once Aritzia wardrobe to fit my more mature/unique/individualistic style. Hopefully you'll be able to see that in upcoming posts.

Jess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment