Friday, September 21, 2012

rough around the edges.




Aritzia Plaid Shirt//Belt, Zara Jacket, Topshop Pants, Michael Kors Watch//Shoes



                                                                                                       Photographer G.G



I love plaid. There's just something about it that screams cozy, comfy and warm. Yet, with a little help it can look effortless and still put together. It’s endless the outfits that float through my mind when I think of wearing plaid, especially a classic color combination like this one. Hello to lumber jack Jess! 

Jess.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Nice outfit.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit looks very casual and nice! your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.
    Keep in touch!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just took a look at your blog. Do you do all those paintings yourself?! You're super talented!

      Delete
  5. Great outfit <3 You look great!!

    Nice blog honey..I'm following!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your blog is great dear! :) I'm totally into it! And you are a real beauty!!

    xx
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete