Wednesday, September 12, 2012

my newest purchases. #1







These long time buys were eyeing me for quite some time now... Hmm okay, maybe it was the other way around. Since last year I've wanted a pair of these beautiful should but thought they wouldn't go with what I've got in my wardrobe... but the lust for them was just too great this year and when i saw them in Little Burgundy, I couldn't resist them! They needed to be mine. Hello, go-getter attitude.

Now, for the second pair - these i knew from the beginning that they would be a staple for my fall wardrobe. An essential for all automn outfits. I could see these baby's with every outfit i can think of in my mind. Yup, they're perfect.

Say hello to my new additions to my ever growing wardrobe.

2 comments:

  1. Jess! It's Sharon (Sarah's sister). I love your blog. BTW I have both those boots! LOL ;P
    Let's go shopping together! xo

    ReplyDelete